Become a Partner
Looking for talented international students, young alumni or researchers? Georgia Tech-Europe offers you many opportunities to partner with us. From a group presentation to corporate visits, a research laboratory tour, or filling HR needs, we'll find the best ways to help you.
Key industry players have already committed to Georgia Tech-Europe. Join us!
Sponsor An Event
Your company can contribute to our school, alumni, or student's activities. There are a wide range of opportunities that can increase your company's visibility, for example,
- a special guided tour of your research center,
- financial support to our alumni association,
- a conference on a current issue,
- a special human resources focus offering tips and advice.
Our program offers you the flexibility to choose what works for your organization.
Georgia Tech-Europe responds to the needs and interests of our corporate partners in developing academic programs that produce global engineers with expertise in a variety of technical disciplines. This is one reason we stress the importance of corporate partnerships with the academic and research programs at Georgia Tech-Europe.
Your financial support helps in so many ways:
- Contribute to research material purchases that align with your business interests.
- Enhance Georgia Tech-Europe's quality of education by investing in our library, classrooms, and more.
Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
For more information about Research opportunities, visit the research section of this site.
Study & Industry experience
Industry partnerships are a win/win!
Post Internships & Job Offers -- Enhance your visibility!
- Do our global engineer's profiles match your company's needs? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your internship / job offers and we'll spread the word among our students and alumni.
- Scholarship: study + Internship + job offer
Georgia Tech-Europe can provide engineers that meet your needs. Attract students with multicultural experience from one of the leading US engineering programs. This flexible program may include student selection, long internships (6 months at least), and job offers. Email email@example.com for more information.
Visit our Internships & Job Offers page for an overview of current opportunities.